Witchme Forum
Welcome to the Witchme forum. Please log in or join today!
Witchme Forum
Welcome to the Witchme forum. Please log in or join today!
Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Witchme Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the WitchMe Group forum! Make sure to advertise us, and dont forgret to join too!

Fantasy Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei
Administrator
Administrator
Mei

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 am

Okay guys let's start Roleplaying.

Celeste gazed up as the Sun became to rise up. It was morning, Celeste was a witch, a very young one to. She lived alone but with a cat to keep her company. The cat's name was Moonlight. Celeste rose up from her bed, and combed her long black hair. Celeste lived in the woods, inside a tree which she used her powers to make it big enough to live although..
Back to top Go down
https://witchmeforum.forumotion.com
orihime
An okay Witch
orihime

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 am

Orihime was still eating breakfast at her apartment, she lived alone but she had many good friends and her six protectors from her two blue hair clips. The clock was ticking on the wall she was all ready an hour late for her morning practice in the woods. she was eating jam biscuit and some fried eggs with a glass of orange juice. " I'm so late I need to leave now but if I don't I will be hungry but then....." Orihime continues to blabber on until her six small guardian from her hair clips push her out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://akanewitchmeblog.blogspot.com/
Mei
Administrator
Administrator
Mei

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 am

Sometimes Celeste isn't as powerful most people might think. She might be pretty but she's still a beginner in magic. A few hours later, "Celeste have you ever made the human potion?" Said Moonlight. Moonlight was also a talking cat. "Sorry Moony. Said Celeste. I'm far to busy. "Busy doing what?" Said Moonlight. "I'm making a potion, that'll make me powerful, and it'll show those Witches! "It'll fail" said Moonlight. Like all your potions. "Will not!" Said Celeste. She drank the potion and poof! Ashes everywhere. "Told you" said Moonlight as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
https://witchmeforum.forumotion.com
orihime
An okay Witch
orihime

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

Orihime finally arrived at the woods after her guardians forced her way here by pulling on orihime hair the whole way. You din't have to pull my hair."Orihime cried out." well you couldn't stop blabbing back at your place so we used force to get you here." Ryo the attacker guardian said." "wait do you hear that orihime said.she hear a noise in the woods.they began to search for the source if it.
Back to top Go down
Marix
Witch
Marix

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:44 am

While that , Bluestorm just woke up from her cabin in the Big oak tree , Bluestorm just started making breakfast for her and cleaning stuff up untill her best friend claire came and said hello, She asked her to go to the fairy meadow with her but bluestorm was really busy and she had Cookie Monster a lot of work to do so bluestorm said no , her friend left but then bluestorm really wanted to go but she knew she had a lot of work to do so she decided to go to the fairy meadow were all the other fairys meets in the afternoon after she finnished all her work,in order for that she needed to make sure the weather was just right for the town...That afternoon bluestorm finished all her work and was ready to go untill on the way she met the 3 girls she hated always , "OH HEY DUSTY CLOUD " Jasmine said, Bluestorm got really mad and she used her dust storm powers to swap them away, When she got to the fairy meadow she saw all her other fairy friends , she had a seat and started talking to them about life and all..
Back to top Go down
greenxD
An okay Witch
greenxD

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm

While Bluestorm did that... Green was living in a treestump ***note-shes only 12 cm tall-*** she was washing dishes when she noticed it was getting dark outside , her mom called her to go to bed, it was 9:30 when her mom went to bed..

Her mom fell asleep 2 hours later, Green snuck out of the house near midnight. It was really dark.. BANG! and there was a shotgun! Green was sooo scared that she hid near a moldy rotting RAT . It was twitching.. Soon she noticed that it was talking to her... Strange enough.... Green could hear what it was saying, "Bring me a golden maple leaf, If you dont I will haunt you forever!"

What will she do?! It was to either find a golden maple leaf , or be haunted forever. Green thought to herself outloud "Psh.. it wont be THAT hard to find a maple leaf theres millions out in the woods .!" So Green searched and searched and searched. Soon she noticed That It was Almost day time! Had she really been searching that long?
Back to top Go down
https://witchmeforum.forumotion.com/forum
Melo
Newbie Witch
Melo

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 am

Tori woke up in haste and yelled for her mother.
'Mum! I am going to be late for shapeshifter advance class!'
Then she remembered, her mother and father was no longer with her. Just recently, they have been caught stealing jewellery from a world- renowned jewellery shop.
Tori closed her eyes, it was all too sudden to take in.
Back to top Go down
orihime
An okay Witch
orihime

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Orihime and her guardian's friends moved closer to the sound, as they move farther the finds a little boy that fainted and the trees were covered with ash. There was a bench close by , orihime carried the boy to the bench and put a cold wet cloth, she leaves the boy with her healing guardian miki. Orihime soon found a tree trunk that look like a small home."hm a statue or a home for small animals maybe?" she questioned her self.

((reminder we have to meet up with each other at come point or this will be like a blob of many stories))
Back to top Go down
Melo
Newbie Witch
Melo

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 am

Tori stumbles out of bed and climbs into her shoes. She had to get ready..fast.
She walked out in the foggy atmosphere of the morning.
Hurriedly, she walked through the woods to get to her class. As she walked on by, she heard a noise by the nearby tree trunk.
She stepped closer for a better view.
Back to top Go down
Marix
Witch
Marix

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:05 pm

bluestorm got annoyed by the other fairys talking about her swapping the girls away, bluetorm went home early she made her some lunch and she went to the baker fairys next door to buy some bread after dinner bluestorm got really tired then she suddenly saw a shotgun aiming right at her cabin wall bluestorm got really mad and then she heard a voice..."Bring me a stone mapleleaf or i will hunt you also like the other fairy green"..."meet me at my kingdom when you shall bring it to me"...bluestorm got so scared she got her lighting bolt powers and looked threw the whole forest and it was really late midnight..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplay   Fantasy Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Roleplay
Page 1 of 1