Witchme Forum
Welcome to the Witchme forum. Please log in or join today!
Witchme Forum
Welcome to the Witchme forum. Please log in or join today!
Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Witchme Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the WitchMe Group forum! Make sure to advertise us, and dont forgret to join too!

RolePlay Practice Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
orihime
An okay Witch
orihime

RolePlay Practice Thread Empty
PostSubject: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:08 pm

This Tread is for those who are new to role-playing or just want a little practice.

Role-playing can be simple and it can be difficult at times, there are several type to role-play but for the forum we going to role-play as paragraphs. you need AT LEAST five sentaces per post.

Ex:
She wakes up to a black nothingness, she looked around trying to figure out where she is. its freezing she thought. she wounder what had happen, how did she get here. but most of all she wanted to know what was her name. for hours she tried to remembered but she only remember the word "moon princess."

I'll start the practice:

It's is the first day of high school, everyone was running in the halls trying not to be last for the first day. all of the freshmen was put into two diffrant homerooms. the tardy bell rang and I rushed off to class,Suddenly my backpack flips open and all my papers falls to the floor.

Back to top Go down
http://akanewitchmeblog.blogspot.com/
Mei
Administrator
Administrator
Mei

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Thank you so much for posting this, this would help with the people who are new to Roleplaying. c:

Here's some practice;
As soon as I wake up, I look at my clock. It's past 8:00, I quickly got out of bed and started getting dressing for school. As I went downstairs after changing, my mother was making breakfastm I sat down and had some breakfast. My mother would ask what would I do today. But this time strangely she didn't.

Yes I'm not the best "Roleplaying" person. x]
Back to top Go down
https://witchmeforum.forumotion.com
Marix
Witch
Marix

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 am

Ty so much because i suck at these i don't even know what roleplaying is .+.
Back to top Go down
jasminekitty
Newbie Witch
jasminekitty

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Im Sorry But I REALLY Dont UnderStand The "RolePlay"
Back to top Go down
greenxD
An okay Witch
greenxD

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 pm

^ i dont understand it either i just go with it and do what others are doing ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://witchmeforum.forumotion.com/forum
Marix
Witch
Marix

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 pm

jasminekitty wrote:
You can ask Akane that . (; pm her .
Back to top Go down
orihime
An okay Witch
orihime

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 am

jasminekitty wrote:

Role-playing is like a conversion or telling a story in parts, but also tell what are you doing in the place you at.

Here are some role-playing rules on another site:

If you are on a good RP site, there should be absolutely no text talking! Use full sentences and good punctuation and grammar. Use quotation marks when your character is talking. Otherwise many people get annoyed and you are made to look silly.

Never post one-liners! This is usually just one sentence of what your character is doing. Posting dialogue is not an excuse for a one-liner. The people who you roleplay with may not like it at all. The occasional one-liner is fine (barely) but do not make it a habit to where everyone else has the brunt of the roleplay. You are there too, so make the attempt to write longer posts.
Use description! Don't just say "Jane walked into the room and sat down on a chair" Where is Jane? What does the room look like? How did she walk in? How did she sit down? How was she feeling? What was she thinking as she walked in? Where had she just been? You need to think of all these questions whenever you RP. Instead, you could say something like, "Jane briskly walked into the waiting room at the doctors office, wrinkling her nose at the sickeningly strong smell of antiseptic. She glanced at the medical posters on the walls, and the magazines by the hard backed chairs lining the walls. She went, and quickly sat down in one of the uncomfortable plastic chairs, folding her ankles properly." Now do you see what you're aiming for?

((EDIT: almost never start a role-play without a plot, if you do this you will bascily have no role-play. the role-play would fall apart because the RPers don't know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
http://akanewitchmeblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Practice Thread   RolePlay Practice Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

RolePlay Practice Thread
Page 1 of 1